End User License Agreement
APP Paid terms and conditions of use shown here (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) set forth the terms between TMT Automation Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and users (hereinafter referred to as the “User” or “Users” depending upon the context) of any paid services or features (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”), which is provided by the Company. By using the Service, you acknowledge that you have read and agreed to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- All Users shall use the Service in accordance with the terms stated in the Terms and Conditions and the applicable laws and regulations. If a User does not agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions, such User shall immediately cease using the Service.
- User is able to use the Service upon making the payment.
- A User shall make the payment for the Service by his or her payment tools and agree to authorize the Company to be entitled to make deductions from the designated account. If a User made the payment for the Service by a third party’s payment tools, the Company will deem the User as having lawfully obtained such third party’s consent to make the payment in such third party’s name using such third party’s payment tools; the User shall be solely liable for any legal liabilities arising therefrom.
- The Company may cancel or terminate the Service at any time in the event of a payment failure not attributable to the Company.
- Users acknowledge and agree that the Service is subject to Item 5, Paragraph 2 of the Regulations on Reasonable Matter as Exceptions to Rescind the Distance Sales, which regulates “the supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium, or online services which would be fully performed on begun, with the consumer’s prior consent”, and does not subject to Paragraph 1, Article 19 of the Consumer Protection Act regarding the seven-day cooling-off period, and there will be no refund for the return of the Paid Service.
- If The Company modify the Terms and Conditions, The Company will inform Users through the filed e-mail. If Users do not agree the modified Terms and Conditions, Users shall inform The Company and stop using The Service immediately. Users shall be deemed to have granted consent to the modified Terms and Conditions by continuing to use the Service.
- All intellectual property rights and other rights pertaining to the Service (including but not limited to the right of publicity, copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, know-how and so forth) shall belong to the Company, the Company’s affiliates, third parties that are in collaboration with the Company or the owners of such rights.
- Users shall use this Service at his/her own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for actions carried out and their results upon this Service.
- The Company is entitled, but not obligated, to take the measures below without prior notice if the Company finds that a User is using the Service in a way that violates the Terms and Conditions; moreover, the User may not raise any claims against the Company for any liabilities arising therefrom:(1)Suspend or cancel the User’s rights to use the Service in whole or certain functions within the Service;(2) Other measures deemed appropriate or necessary by the Company.
- In the case where the Company has suffered loss/damage or has been charged an expense (including but not limited to lawyer’s fees) directly or indirectly (including but not limited to cases where the Company has been sued for damages by a third party) due to the User violating applicable laws or the Terms and Conditions while using the Service, the User shall immediately compensate the Company upon its request.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of the Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions are made in Chinese; the English version is for reference only. In the event of any inconsistencies between the Chinese version and the English version, the Chinese version shall take precedence.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. Unless otherwise provided under the law, the Taiwan New Taipei District Court will be the court of first instance for any and all conflicts that arise from the Service or conflicts between Users and the Company related to the Service.